This article is courtesy of www.chatelaine.com
- 1 bottle fruity white wine, such as gewürztraminer or riesling
- 2 envelopes unflavoured gelatin powder (7.2 g each)
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 cups white-grape juice
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- Pour wine into a medium saucepan and set over medium-high. Bring just to a boil, then remove from heat. Whisk in gelatin and sugar until both are dissolved. Then stir in grape juice.
- Divide fruit among 6 250-mL glasses or Mason jars. Pour in wine mixture. Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
Prep Tip:Replace white wine with 1 1/2 cups white-grape juice and 1 1/2 cups water for a kid-friendly version.