Serve homemade treats in containers crafted from ordinary paper plates cinched with big, colorful rubber bands. These everyday supplies have never looked so chic.
Use six-inch plates for individual bowls or nine-inch plates for larger serving containers.
Tools and Materials
- Paper plates
- Paper Edger Scissors, in Clouds; fiskars.com
- Rubber bands, by Alliance Brites; officedepot.com.
2. Using a pencil, draw a tic-tac-toe grid on the back of the plate, with the center square at the plate's center.
3. Cut along every other pencil line that extends to the edge of the plate, taking care not to cut into the centered square.
4. Fold the flaps up, 1 inside the next. Wrap with a rubber band.